Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just SOME of the reasons why I love our military...

Just SOME of the reasons why I love our military...
Posted by: Kevin McCullough at 4:36 PM

I have a very good friend who has been "winged" for the f-18 and will soon be seeing the fight for our freedom with greater clarity than ANYONE who presently works or lives at the White House.

These are just some of the thoughts that drive he and his squad day in and out. And note to the bad guys, they've got plenty of firepower and commitment for ANYTHING they face...






Sarcasm aside, I do think our service men and women are tired of the "victimhood" that the current administration tends to pity them with.

Having been around military types my entire life, I can say for a fact that these guys take their job every bit as seriously as anyone else. They train to be the best at what they do, and it most grow more tiring for them to get word from back home about all the negatives that the current administration and the media tend to portray them with, than any challenge they actually face in the field.

I like the fact that these posters were sent to me by active military. I like the attitude. I like the underlying premise that says, "We will be better at our game, than the terrorists will be, because the future of our nation is counting on us to do so."

I love my soldier, sailor, airman, and marine... God Bless and keep you until your mission is complete!

A grateful nation, at least the majority of us, are deeply thankful for what you do!

No comments: