Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Top ten signs something is wrong with the 2012 election results
November 13, 2012
By: Robert Moon
It is one week later and the overwhelming evidence of rampant Democrat voter fraud, corruption and theft throughout Election 2012 continues to pour in like an avalanche. Here are the top ten signs the official vote tallies have been seriously compromised:
10) In a brief "follow-the-paper trail" experiment by a local news team in Florida, at least 94 non-citizens were immediately and effortlessly caught illegally voting.
9) Barack Obama lost every single state that requires voter ID.
8) Numerous reports of Romney voters being turned away at the polls due to someone already having voted with their name, and of Democrats publicly bragging about voting multiple times and about criminally sabotaging electronic GOP get-out-the-vote systems...and an overwhelming number of poll watchers reporting widespread fraud.
7) Philadelphia polling stations where Republican inspectors were kicked out (like the one with the giant tyrant-worshiping mural to Obama on the wall and Black Panthers posted out front) had ridiculous Third World dictatorship-type results: 90% voter turnout, 99% of which went for the president.
6) At least 70,000 voters, almost entirely in swing states, reported significant problems casting their ballot correctly (imagine how many didn't file a complaint) and voting machines in Pennsylvania were found consistently switching votes from Romney to Obama.
5) At least 52 Democrats were caught committing voter fraud, and one poll worker in New York was even caught telling people they had to vote for Obama.
4) In Ohio, where at least hundreds of fraudulent voter registration cards have already been identified and one out of every five voters turned out to be bogus, Democrats were caught shipping in bus loads of Somalian voters who couldn't speak English and "helping" them vote.
3) In scores of precincts all across Pennsylvania and Ohio, Mitt Romney got literally zero votes--a virtual statistical impossibility for a major party candidate in any precinct, let alone over sixty of them.
2) Ten counties in Colorado went from around 50-60% voter turnout in 2008 (about average) to 104-140% in 2012.
1) The numbers just don't add up. Extensive surveys from mainstream, reputable organizations like Gallup, Pew and Rasmussen all demonstrated a huge party identification advantage for Republicans, and the only polls that suggested an Obama win (the only ones the news media would talk about) were ones that wildly over-sampled registered Democrats.
In a disastrous economy, Romney had a nearly 40-point advantage over Obama on the two biggest issues to voters (the economy and the budget), and all the most reliable predictors pointed to a Romney win. Over 5 million Republican voters (who turned out for completely uninspiring leftist RINO John McCain in 2008) either didn't show up or didn't get their vote counted. It's as if they simply vanished into thin air.
The numbers irrefutably indicate that this election was stolen.
For the record, Chicago "community organizer" Barack Obama, who is on the record putting ACORN at the center of his agenda, nearly lost the popular vote in this election...and there has been this much in-your-face Democrat lying, cheating and stealing throughout the process. Think about that.
And as I have noted, Obama has displayed open hostility to free and fair elections in this country at every turn, since the moment he arrived on the national scene in 2007 (see here, here, here, here, here and especially here), just as billionaire Marxist subversive George Soros suggested he should.
Additionally, other important battles across the country--particularly Republican Congressman Allen West's in Florida--have also been blatantly corrupted and hijacked.
Suggested by the author:
Top 20 reasons people keep comparing Obama to Hitler
Top 20 Obama 'accomplishments'
Obama classmate: There is a reason Obama refuses to release his college records
To read about more Democrat's voter fraud, click here.
Posted by Brett at 3:11 PM