Monday, January 21, 2013
It’s Mourning in America
By Wayne Allyn Root
Today is Obama’s second swearing in, and despite what the Obama-adoring, Kool-Aid- drinking liberal mainstream media tells you, this is a day for sadness, not celebration. It's time to mourn for what Obama is doing to America....and even worse, for what he has planned for the next four years. The economy is in free-fall. Economists are suddenly all agreeing that Obama’s “solution” to the fiscal cliff—gigantic tax increases that are already taking big bites out of paychecks—will crater our projected economic growth for 2013. It’s bad out there, and getting worse every day. The fact is: We are in an Obama Great Depression.
I call it “Obamageddon.”
Today’s inauguration simply guarantees our economy is doomed to four more years of the same. And Americans are asking: Will we survive Obama’s second term as self-supporting independent individuals? Or as families able to take care of our kids and give them a start in life? As a nation? Will my small business survive? Will I have a job in four years?
The first key to surviving Obamageddon is to understand what’s really going on. Armed with the facts, we might just have a chance of surviving, and even thriving, during the Obama nightmare. But don’t hold your breath waiting for the Obama administration or the mainstream media to tell you the truth. For that, like most other things worth having, we have to do it ourselves.
So here are ten hard facts the Obama lackeys don’t want you to know:
1. The Obama administration has gone on the biggest spending spree in world history—$13.6 trillion since 2008.
2. Under Obama the national debt has increased by fifty percent. Obama is on track to add $12 trillion to the national debt – a staggering three times more than Bush in his eight years as president.
3. Under Obama the national debt now exceeds the entire output of the U.S. economy.
4. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, household income has fallen for all four years under Obama; it’s down $4000.
5. The net worth of the average American is down a whopping 40%.
6. Unemployment was over eight percent for an unimaginable 43 consecutive months. That’s more months of 8%+ unemployment than under all the presidents from Truman to George W. Bush.
7. According to economist John Williams of Shadowstats.com, if you factored in all of the short-term discouraged workers, all of the long-term discouraged workers, and all of those working part-time because they cannot find full-time employment, the real unemployment rate would be over 20 percent—higher than unemployment for most years of the Great Depression.
8. Fifty-three percent of all college graduates in America under age 25 are either unemployed or under-employed, and the total student loan debt is now over $1 trillion, with defaults at record levels.
9. Obama’s term produced horrendous economic damage to African Americans. Black unemployment is currently at 14%, even by official understatement.
10. A staggering 1 in 3 residents in Obama's home state of Illinois are now living in poverty. Shame. Disgrace. Pathetic. Embarrassment. But get ready- Obama is bringing that same economy to all of us. He wants to "spread the poverty around."
In sum, Americans are experiencing unimaginable economic wreckage, crisis and collapse from coast to coast.
How can Americans survive the next four years? By saying enough is enough. Seek out the facts, and refuse to swallow the Obama sound bites, or the mainstream media's Obama-approved propaganda. The fight to survive and thrive begins by taking charge of our everyday lives- with our taxes, our investments, our choice of where to live, our children’s education, our healthcare, our guns, our food supply, our home security, and of course, our faith in God, family and country.
So, today, instead of getting out the party hats and balloons for Obama’s inauguration, I'd suggest you make your best New Year’s resolution: Resolve to survive and thrive despite the coming Obamageddon.
To read another article by Wayne Allyn Root, click here.
Posted by Brett at 5:54 PM