Thursday, July 26, 2012

Romney Gets Standing Ovation from Veterans Group After Bashing Obama

Romney Gets Standing Ovation from Veterans Group After Bashing Obama
7/25/12

Romney to the VFW: Click here to watch:

“I am an unapologetic believer in the greatness of this country,”

“I am not ashamed of American power. I take pride that throughout history our power has brought justice where there was tyranny, peace where there was conflict, and hope where there was affliction and despair. I do not view America as just one more point on the strategic map, one more power to be balanced. I believe our country is the greatest force for good the world has ever known, and that our influence is needed as much now as ever. And I am guided by one overwhelming conviction and passion: This century must be an American Century,”

He gets a standing ovation after making this statement about Obama.

“In dealing with other nations, he [Obama] has given trust where it is not earned, insult where it was not deserved and apology where it was not due."

Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/20120725005-romney-vfw.html#xLgCKbpYjheCvrmg.99

No comments: