Monday, March 26, 2012

FYI - MEDICARE Increases and Gun Control







FYI - MEDICARE Increases

Look clearly at the 2014 rate compared to the 2013 rate.

For those of you who are on Medicare, read the following. It's short, but important and you probably haven't heard about it in the Mainstream News:

"The per person Medicare Insurance Premium will increase from the present Monthly Fee of $96.40, rising to: $104.20 in 2012', $120.20 in 2013...

and $247.00 in 2014!"

These are Provisions incorporated in the Obamacare Legislation, purposely delayed so as not to confuse the 2012 Re-Election Campaigns. Send this to all Seniors that you know, so they will know who's throwing them under the bus.

Peggy Riehle
Internal Representative
Network Contracting
205-220-6778
___________________________________________
Gun Control - It only went "Click".

It only went "Click!"
FROM ... "THE HOUSTON HERALD NEWSPAPER"

Last thursday night around midnight, A woman From Houston, Texas was arrested, jailed, and charged with manslaughter for shooting a man 6 times in the back as he was running away with her purse.

The following monday morning, the woman was called in front of the arraignment judge, sworn in, and asked to explain her actions.

The woman replied, "I was standing at the corner bus stop for about 15 minutes, waiting for the bus to take me home after work. I'm a waitress at a local cafe. I was there alone, so I had my right hand on my pistol that was in my purse, that was hung over my left shoulder. All of a sudden I was being spun around hard to my left. As I caught my balance, I saw a man running away from me with my purse.

I looked down at my right hand and I saw that my fingers were wrapped tightly around my pistol. The next thing I remember is saying out loud, "no way punk! Your not stealing my pay check and tips." I raised my right hand, pointed my pistol at the man running away from me with my purse, and squeezed the trigger of my pistol 6 times!

When asked by the arraignment judge, "why did you shoot the man 6 times?

The Woman Replied Under Oath, "because, when I pulled the trigger the 7th time, it only went click."

The woman was acquitted of all charges. And she was back at work, at the cafe, the next day!

Now that's Gun Control.....

No comments: