Monday, January 16, 2012

Play the USA Today Candidate Match Game!

Play the USA Today Candidate Match Game! See which candidates you match with the best according to some questions you answer.

Click here.

My results were not very surprising to me. Michele Bachmann was 1st at 58%. 2nd was Rick Perry at 51%, and 3rd was Rick Santorum at 49.2%. Ultimately I'm going to see how everything plays out and then vote for the Republican who I think has the best chance of stomping Obama. I don't just want Obama to get beat, I want him to get destroyed in the 2012 Election so he will just pack up and slink back to Chicago quietly. Or better yet - move to France and become Johnny Depp's new neighbor. They can talk and laugh about how the U.S.A. is a "big dumb puppy" together

Newt came in 4th and Huntsman, Romney and Ron Paul were all tied for 5th. Bringing up the rear is Barry or Barack Obama.

No comments: