Sunday, February 27, 2011

A word about my 'What On Earth' and 'Stories' blogs

A word about my 'What On Earth' and 'Stories' blogs

My political-religious blog "What On Earth" has been in existence since August 2007. It has been a fast paced blog that moves quickly and articles that I believed were important became buried quickly. I have sought out a remedy for this and what I came up with was another blog which works in tandem with WOE where I could put the more important articles on a much slower paced blog - where they wouldn't get buried so fast and would maybe actually be read by more people. So that is what my "Stories" blog is for - the slower paced blog. I reposted several articles that were buried on the WOE blog on this Stories blog. Recently I decided to post LP (long player) threads on the Stories blog. These are threads with a theme containing many articles that follow this theme. Basically it's so you can read various opinions from differing angles on the same subject easier, whereas on the WOE blog you would have to hunt around and dig more within the blog to accomplish the same thing. Today I decided to provide links in the contents (lower-right-side) for these LP threads on each of these blogs. I believe they are informative to read - if you are reading this you should check them out sometime. Again these links are on the lower-right-side toward the bottom under LP (long Player)links.

As I've mentioned before in my introduction these blogs come from a Conservative-Republican viewpoint and is unapologetically biased in this direction. If you want the opposite viewpoint - check out our mainstream media. They are everywhere and have influence on many. They also rarely deviate from their narrow narratives. I recommend checking things out from both sides and seeing how they stack up against each other. I just don't want to waste much space on liberal-progressive-democrat bullshit on these blogs.

Thank's for reading!

No comments: