Thursday, May 20, 2010

Credit Cards for Illegal Aliens - Bank of America

Say It Ain't So...

The Bank: Bank of America, how can I help you?

Customer: Yes, I want to cancel my account.
I don't want to do business with you any longer.

The Bank: Why?

Customer: You're giving credit to illegal immigrants and I don't think
it's right. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

The Bank: Well, Mr. Customer, we don't want to see you do that, but we can't stop you. I'll help you close the account. What is your account number?

Customer: (gives account number)

The Bank: For security purposes and for your protection, can you please give me the last four digits of your social security number?

Customer: No?

The Bank: Mr. Customer, I need to verify your information, but in order to help you, I'll need verification of who you are..

Customer: Why should I give you my social security number? The reason I'm closing my account is that your bank is issuing credit cards to illegal immigrants who don't have social security numbers. You are targeting that audience and want their business. Let's say I'm an illegal immigrant and you've given me a credit card. I have a question about it and call for assistance. You wouldn't be asking me for a Social Security number, would you?

The Bank: No sir, I wouldn't.

Customer: Why not?

The Bank: Because you would have pressed '2' to speak in Spanish. We don't ask for that information when calling in on the Spanish line.
If it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, then forward it to every human in the country including every representative in Washington, DC four times a week for a month.

Provided "snopes" for doubters: click here
_________________________________________________

Click here for a possible solution to the BP Oil Mess.

No comments: