This Jet is the USAF C-32, Boeing 757, that MADAME PELOSI uses.
And the Democrats want to talk about Sarah's dress. Conservatives! Are you out there?
Madame Pelosi wasn't happy with the small jet USAF C-20B, Gulfstream III, that comes with the Speaker's job...no, Madame Pelosi was aggravated that this little jet had to stop to refuel, so she ordered a Big Fat 200-seat USAF C-32, Boeing 757 jet that could get her back to California without stopping!
Many, many legislators walked by and grinned with glee as Joe informed everyone that Nancy's Big Fat Jet costs us, the hard working American tax payers, thousands of gallons of fuel every week. Since she only works 3 days a week, this gas guzzling jet gets fueled and she flies home to California , cost to the taxpayers of about $60,000, one way! As Joe put it, 'Unfortunately we have to pay to bring her back on Monday night.' Cost to us another $60,000.
Folks, that is $480,000 per month and that is an annual cost to the taxpayers of $5,760,000. No wonder she complains about the cost of this war...it might cramp her style and she is styling, on my back and yours. I think of the military families in this country doing without and this woman, who heads up the most do-nothing Congress in the history of this country keeps fueling that jet while doing nothing.
Madame Pelosi wants you and me to conserve our carbon footprint. She wants us to buy smaller cars and Obama wants us to get a bicycle pump and air up our tires. These people are nuts.
If you think this is outrageous, forward it to all those on your email list! Keep in mind the figures above do NOT include cost of plane or crew, just fuel!
One wonders what her total package cost us? And she wants to tax our IRA's & 401 K's.
THE FIRST LADY'S SERVANT LIST-no wonder they are in trouble!!!
Feast your eyes on this...............
First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants July 7, 2009
Dr. Paul L. Williams
"In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said... "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service,” Michelle Obama
No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.
How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defence departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:
1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff).
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady).
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary).
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady).
5. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady).
6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady).
7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady).
8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady).
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady).
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary).
11. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary).
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady).
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady).
14. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady).
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady).
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady).
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady).
18. $43,000 -Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office).
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady).
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary).
21. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant).
22. $35,000 - Jackson,Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady).
There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket.
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe.
Yes, I know, The Canadian Free Press has to publish this because the USA media is too scared they might be considered racist. Sorry America !
Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com