California (L.A. County) Illegal Immigration.
This is only one State...............If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will!
From the L. A. Times
1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County (L. A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County)
(All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
And you wonder why Nancy Pelosi wants them to become voters!
Democrats also want felons in prisons to have the right to vote. I wonder which party’s candidate they will vote for – will it be the party that’s soft on crime and wants more gun-control, and also wants to give them free money (Democrats), or will it be the party that wants more immigration control, welfare reform, and for our people to take more responsibility for themselves (Republicans).
Do the Democrats care more about having power or about whether the United States will last as a sovereign nation? The answer to this question is very clear.